Eden's Requiem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Open Beta is Nearly here!

Ares
    Ares
    Graphic Whore

Open Beta is Nearly here! Empty Open Beta is Nearly here!

Post  Ares Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:33 am

Eden Eternal Open Beta is Nearly Here!
    We are now making final preparations, but here are the details that you need to know...

OB START TIME:
    Servers are scheduled to open tentatively on Wednesday @ 7PM PDT Click here to see what time this is in your time zone!), barring any last minute issues. You can already start patching now, but you won't be able to log in until then.

OB PREVIEW:

We're putting the finishing touches on a short OB preview trailer that will be released tomorrow. also hoping to give a preview of a few new things tomorrow. If there's time we'll also release a guide on one of the new systems in the game.

PATCH NOTES:
    We're still making some final touches on the game, so we'll provide full patch notes sometime tomorrow once we're happy.

CB PARTICIPANTS REWARDS:
    So... The Devs have informed us that they have just finished creating the Open Beta Rewards. However they still need testing before they're ready to be added to the game. Therefore we're planning to distribute them next week.

HELP US SPREAD THE WORD:

We've created an event where you can earn some free World Call items by helping us spread the word that OB is starting
    Check here for details.
    Rengix
    Rengix

Open Beta is Nearly here! Empty patch preview vid

Post  Rengix Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Any word on that video they are posting for an update preview?
    Super lame that I'll miss the first hour and a half of OBT, stupid work.
    Ffastyl
    Ffastyl

Open Beta is Nearly here! Empty Re: Open Beta is Nearly here!

Post  Ffastyl Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:26 pm

I am sad (Sad) to announce that I may not be able to play the OB with you guys tonight. My brother is going to be taking the laptop for an unspecified amount of time (I assume for the whole night, like always). In the off chance that I get it back before it's too late to play (I do have two exams tomorrow), I'll see you all again as Umbrek!

Sponsored content

Open Beta is Nearly here! Empty Re: Open Beta is Nearly here!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 pm